I'm going to try to blog at least once a week on here. This blog is a continuation from my last one "Tickled Pink" but I wanted to have an older one with pictures of the older me and not the six year old me. So that is what this blog is. We are going to drive down to the lodge later so Mom and Aunt Peggy can scan some pictures from the photo albums, I'm going to try to get some off the computer too. Dad made black beans for lunch and they look good. He went to the tile store and so we haven't eaten yet... I am almost caught up to next week for school, I have two math lessons left!!! Anyway I am Galena, I am16 years old. Gideon is 18-1/2 Elliot is 13 and Eliana is 10-3/4 we have a dog named Lucy and a Kitten names Molly and 32 or 42 chickens I forgot mine is named Limpey Rose and Luna. We also have a chipmunk named chippy. The end
* this was published 12:48 not 9:48
No comments:
Post a Comment